Grow your career with a progressive and innovative company!
Sales and Marketing Executive
- Amrahia, Dodowa road – Ghana
Agromyx is a food manufacturing company with a mission to create a healthy and sustainable food future for Ghana and beyond. By joining our team, you will be part of a company that is changing the face of the food system and impacting lives in rural communities. We are committed to produce cost-effective, highly nutritious and 100% natural food that contribute to a healthy society. Our goal is to continue to be the best natural food producer using Agriculture to alleviate poverty in our rural communities!
Agromyx food Manufacturing Company Limited is looking for a Growth Marketing and sales executive who will be responsible for driving revenue growth across all aspects of the business from acquisition to retention, locally and internationally. The ideal candidate is a quantitative marketer who is well versed in multiple aspects of digital marketing, technically inclined, and comfortable taking the initiative to work independently and bring projects to fruition.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Skills and personal qualities
- have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- be an excellent communicator
- be able to respond well to pressure
- think creatively
- work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- be organized and methodical
- be proactive and able to take the initiative
- be able to motivate and inspire a team
- be well presented with a professional manner
- be persuasive and diplomatic
- have a good business awareness
- Be able to work within a budget.
- Sales & Marketing, Product management
- Modern Trade, Modern Retail
- Digital Marketing, Growth Hacking, graphic designing
General Purpose tasks and Responsibilities
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery and penetration of new market.
Generate and qualify leads source and develop client referrals .Prepare sales action plans and strategies schedule sales activity develop and maintain a customer data base. Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials plan and conduct direct marketing activities. Make sales calls to new and existing clients develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients. Negotiate with clients, develop sales proposals prepare and present sales contracts. Conduct product training, maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports, respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships. Follow up on sales activity perform quality checks on products and service delivery. Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management .Carry out market research and surveys; participate in sales events monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- 3-6 years proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English ( any other international language is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org